These privacy conditions apply to the use of the online store. The provider and operator of the online store is Molniya watch company s.r.o., registered office: Karola Adlera St. 1932/1, Bratislava – Dubravka district 841 02, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Bratislava I, section Sro, file no. 122960/B, TIN: 2120617048, VAT: SK2120617048, registered in the Slovak Republic (hereinafter referred to as „Molniya watch company s.r.o.“).
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to inform you about the conditions under which you provide us with your personal data and about the way we handle the personal data that we obtain about you.
Because to purchase goods through the Online Store, it is necessary that you provide us with your personal data, at least to the extent necessary to identify you as a party to the contract (name, surname, e-mail address, billing address and phone) of the online store, you need to agree to the terms set out in the POS data. However, before you approve these POS, we ask that you review them in detail and consider whether you agree to all parts of these POS, as by agreeing to these POS, you signify your agreement to all parts of these POS. If you do not agree or are not satisfied with any part of these POS, you may not approve these POS and use the online store.
For the purposes of these POS, the following terms have the following meanings:
“Pseudonymized data” – information and data about all users of the Online Store or individual categories and groups of users of the Online Store, which are depersonalized and processed in a form that no longer allows you to identify a specific individual without using additional data.
“Personal data” means all information and data (which may also include personal data and special categories of sensitive personal data) that relate to a specific natural person who is identified or can be identified using this data and who, when operating the online store, will uploaded to the information system of the online store. “Third Party” means persons other than the Molniya watch company s.r.o., and Intermediaries. Any terms not defined in these POS shall have the same meaning as in the current online store terms and conditions.
Processing of personal data
In connection with the purchase of goods through the online store, it may be necessary to provide some personal data to the extent that they are required by individual forms during the ordering process (eg, first and last name, billing address, telephone number, e-mail, etc.). Molniya watch company s.r.o., if necessary, can change the range of required personal data. Filling in some personal information may be optional, and you can decide whether to fill it in or leave it blank.
You provide us with any personal data voluntarily and are obliged to consider the extent to which you provide such personal data, but without filling in some personal data, you will not be able to create an order.
You are responsible for the correctness, completeness and reliability of the personal data provided, and Molniya watch company s.r.o. will rely on the correctness, completeness, and reliability of this personal data. Molniya watch company s.r.o. is not responsible for any losses that you or any third party may incur in connection with the provision of incorrect, incomplete, or false personal data when ordering goods or services or in the subsequent change of your personal data in the order.
Molniya watch company s.r.o. processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. (GDPR) and Law no. 18/2018 Sat. on the protection of personal data and on amendments and additions to certain laws and other legal acts.
Purpose of personal data processing
You provide the personal data listed in this POS article to the Molniya watch company s.r.o. with the aim of:
– their acceptance, storage and processing in the online store system and assignment to your order; – their receipt, storage and processing in order to process your order;
– communication with third parties when processing your order;
– direct marketing and profiling;
– showing ads that are relevant to you;
– providing them to consultants, representatives, auditors, accountants, lawyers of the Molniya watch company s.r.o. and other similar persons when resolving possible disputes or fulfilling legal obligations;
– providing technical support for online business, its analytical and statistical processing, development of online business, prevention of abuse of online business, risk assessment, compliance with generally binding legal regulations and the creation of pseudonymized data.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
– performance of the contract in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter b) of the GDPR
– the consent of the person concerned in accordance with Art. 6 couples 1 letter a) GDPR
– fulfillment of a legal obligation in accordance with Art. 6 couples 1 dog. c) GDPR
– legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 couples 1 dog. f) GDPR
– in relation to special categories of personal data, there may be additional conditions in accordance with Art. 9 couples 2 letters b) GDPR)
Consent to the processing of personal data
You will be asked to consent to the processing of personal data when placing an order. You express your consent to the processing of personal data by checking the appropriate box in the form that appears in the browser you use when placing an order.
By giving your consent to the processing of personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Molniya watch company s.r.o. to the extent that you filled them out in the form when creating the order, but first of all, it will be data that you must fill out the appropriate form , i.e. your first name, last name, billing address, email address and phone number, and possibly a shipping address.
Consent to the processing of personal data, allowing you to be identified even indirectly By providing your consent to the processing of personal data and the use of the online store, you also provide Molniya watch company s.r.o. your consent to the processing of your personal data, enabling your identification even indirectly, primarily the following personal data:
– information and data from the devices you use to use the online store, which may include general information about your device;
– log data, which is data and information that our servers automatically store whenever you visit the online store (in particular, IP address, access time, data about the hardware and software you use, number of clicks, pages which you view, or their order and the time you spend on the pages, etc.);
– data about your use of the online store and transactions and transactions made by you through the online store;
– information obtained through so-called cookies and other user monitoring devices, including cookies and monitoring devices of social network operators, which we include in the online store at any time;
– information obtained by monitoring user actions after clicking on a link, as well as information about activity on third-party sites (such as search engines and social networks);
– information we receive through social plugins operated by third parties, e.g. Like button on Facebook and the like.
The duration of your consent
You consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with this POS article for the time necessary to process your order and fulfill contractual and legal obligations related to your order.
Withdrawal of consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending a written notice to Molniya watch company s.r.o. at the company address indicated above or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing of personal data for direct marketing and profiling purposes
Direct marketing is a method of marketing communication in which customers are approached with a direct message, such as via email, mail, telephone, in person, or through targeted advertising.
Profiling is a form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal characteristics or characteristics relating to a natural person, to analyze or predict the characteristics or characteristics of the person concerned related to his/her activities. at work, financial situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, position, or movement.
By consenting to the processing of your personal data, you also consent to its use for direct marketing and profiling purposes.
You may object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to this POS article at any time in writing by sending a written notice to Molniya watch company s.r.o. at the company address above or at the email address email@example.com
Your rights in the processing of personal data
You have the right to request confirmation from Molniya watch company s.r.o. whether your personal data is being processed, as well as request access to this personal data (re-access to personal data may be charged by Molniya watch company s.r.o.) and information about
– the purpose of processing personal data;
– category of processed personal data;
– identification of the recipient or category of recipient to whom the personal data have been or are to be provided, in particular a recipient in a third country or international organisation, if possible;
– the period of storage of personal data; if this is not possible, information on the criteria for its determination;
– the right to demand from Molniya watch company s.r.o. rectification of personal data concerning the person concerned, their deletion or restriction of their processing, or the right to object to the processing of personal data;
– simply submit a proposal to initiate a case on the protection of personal data;
– sources of personal data, if personal data was not obtained from you;
– the existence of automated individual decision-making, including profiling, especially information about the procedure used, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing of personal data for the person concerned.
You have the right to demand from Molniya watch company s.r.o. to correct incorrect personal data concerning you without undue delay and, considering the purpose of personal data processing, also the right to supplement your incomplete personal data.
You have the right to demand that Molniya watch company s.r.o. delete personal data relating to you without undue delay if:
– they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were obtained or otherwise processed;
– you have withdrawn your consent to their processing;
– you object to their processing;
– your personal data was obtained illegally,
– the reason for the deletion is the fulfillment of an obligation under this law, a special regulation, or an international treaty to which the Slovak Republic is bound; or
– personal data was obtained in connection with the offer of the services of Molniya watch company s.r.o.
You have the right to demand that Molniya watch company s.r.o. restrict the processing of your personal data if:
– you object to the correctness of personal data, during the period allowing Molniya watch company s.r.o. to verify the correctness of personal data;
– the processing of personal data is unlawful and you object to the deletion of personal data and instead request the restriction of their use;
– Molniya watch company s.r.o. no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing personal data, but you need them to make a legal claim.
You have the right to request that Molniya watch company s.r.o. provide you with personal data relating to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and the right to request that Molniya watch company s.r.o. transfer this personal data to another operator.
You have the right to initiate a personal data protection case with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic.
You can exercise the rights provided for by this POS article in Molniya watch company, s.r.o., by sending a written notice of the exercise of the right to the address of the Molniya watch company s.r.o. indicated above, or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of personal data and pseudonymized data
Molniya watch company s.r.o. may provide personal data to third parties (intermediaries) that supply goods and services to Molniya watch company s.r.o., as well as their consultants, representatives, auditors, accountants, lawyers, and other similar persons for the purpose of their processing in accordance with this POS. The intermediaries process personal data based on a written agreement with Molniya watch company s.r.o. and in compliance with the conditions for the protection of personal data (mainly by maintaining professional, technical, organizational and personnel competence and ensuring security measures in accordance with legal regulations). in accordance with the GDPR and Law no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data with changes.
Molniya watch company s.r.o. may provide pseudonymized data and other similar data and user information without limitation to third parties and our marketing partners.
Molniya watch company s.r.o. may transfer, use, and process personal data, pseudonymized data, as well as other data and information about users to countries outside the European Economic Area.
All personal data and other data and information that we collect, and process are protected by appropriate security measures and procedures to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of this data. We are constantly improving and implementing new administrative, technical and personnel measures to ensure the security of personal data.
Regardless of all our measures to ensure the security of transmitted data, please be aware that transmission of data over the public Internet or any electronic data storage cannot be 100% secure.
Molniya watch company s.r.o. may place cookies on your device, and the information and data obtained from these cookies is managed by these POS. Molniya watch company s.r.o. may also allow our business partners and third parties to place cookies (such as Google Analytics and others) on your device, which allows these business partners and third parties to receive information about you.
In the online store, we may use two types of cookies, so-called persistent cookies, or session cookies. While session cookies are deleted when you close your browser, persistent cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser and are used the next time you visit the online store.
The online store may also use other tools to track and search for information about users with similar functions (eg, web beacony, Flash cookies, tracking URL).
– provision, operation of the online store and its functionality in the required quality and comfort for the user;
– provision, use of the online store and its functions on various websites, devices and browsers;
– monitoring and analysis of the performance, operation and efficiency of the online store and its improvement;
– presentation of content that is more relevant to the user;
– prevention of abuse in the field of Internet business, as well as the prevention and detection of fraudulent or other inappropriate activities.
We reserve the right to change or modify these POS at any time.
The POS changed in this way will be valid and effective from the moment they are posted on the website, and by using the online store (each time you visit the site), you agree to these new POS. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the new POS before continuing to use the online store.
Molniya watch company s.r.o. has the right to assign or transfer the rights from these POS to any other person at any time. You do not have the right to transfer or assign any rights from these POS to third parties without the consent of Molniya watch company s.r.o.
These POS contain the entire and sole agreement between you and Molniya watch company s.r.o. regarding the terms of privacy protection when using the online store and supersede any previous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Molniya watch company s.r.o. regarding the terms of privacy protection when using an online store.
Any non-use by Molniya watch company s.r.o. any right or claim under these POS-terminals does not constitute a waiver or waiver of that right, and Molniya watch company, s.r.o. has the right to assert such right or claim at any time.
For the delivery of electronic messages (e-mail), an electronic document is considered undelivered until the recipient confirms its receipt by e-mail reply (an automatic read confirmation is also sufficient). Upon delivery of documents, the shipment is considered delivered even if the addressee refuses to accept it, or even if the addressee does not accept it due to his own fault or inaction. In this case, it is considered delivered after the expiration of the period of storage in the postal institution within the period specified by the sender, and when the parcel is returned to the sender, confirmation of which the sender must provide in an undamaged form. Notifications delivered via courier service are considered delivered at the time they are received by the addressee. In case of refusal of delivery by the courier service, the moment of delivery is the third day after the first attempt of delivery, while the delivery attempt is confirmed by an act of the courier service.
Based on these POS, a contractual relationship is established between you and Molniya watch company s.r.o., which is governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic. All disputes concerning claims arising in connection with these POS or the use of the online store or related to these POS or the online store will be exclusively within the jurisdiction of the courts of the Slovak Republic. Both you and Molniya watch company s.r.o. agree to submit such disputes to the jurisdiction of those courts.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com